NCC Review is the oldest ecumenical journal in India. It was published as The Harvest Field since 1862 and is the official organ of NCCI being published as the NCC Review since 1922. The articles in the journal focus on themes relevant to the Church and Society and on emerging issues from a theological-ecumenical perspective with a view to informing people, debating diverse views, challenging ideas and concepts, facilitating discussions, and eliciting responses towards promoting Life-enabling values.
1. NCC Review Subscription and donation
NCC Review is published eleven times a year. In 2017, the overarching theme of NCC Review is the NCCI quadrennial theme (2016 – 2020) “Towards Just and Inclusive Communities” which provides orientation to its content. The subscription rates are highly subsidized. Further discount is available for bulk subscriptions and for Pastors, students and theological educators. Please refer to the table at the bottom.
Seminaries, Churches and institutions can avail of the bulk discount to gift-subscribe employees and students as a meaningful expression of concern, sharing and appreciation. In addition to your subscription amount please consider donating additionally towards the publication of NCC Review.
2. NCC Review articles
Articles are invited for publication in NCC Review. Please note:
- Article can be 3000 – 4000 words in length in MS Word (.doc) format;
- Reviews of recent theological or related books and Bible studies are also published not exceeding 1500 words each;
- Article submitted must be unpublished and original work of author;
- References (bibliography, footnotes/endnotes) in standard format;
- Send article to email@example.com with “Article for NCC Review” written in the subject line.
- Each article accompanied by brief bio of author as well as the postal address where they’d like their complimentary copy mailed;
- NCCI reserves the right to publish the submitted article, or not;
- NCCR is posted on the 20th of the month it is for.
Please share this information widely. We solicit your support in continuing to serve the Church and Society through this vital channel for wholesome edification and sharing of ecumenical concerns.
|1 Year||3 Years||5 Years|
|Indian Subscriptions (Regular)||INR 250||INR 500||INR 800|
|Indian Subscriptions (Discounted for Theological Educators, Pastors, Evangelists, Students – Individuals only. NOT for Organizations, Institutions, Libraries, etc.)||INR 200||INR 350||INR 550|
|Bulk orders (Over 50 copies for Indian subscriptions)||
|UK Subscriptions||GBP 31||
|USA, South America, Canada, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, NZ||USD 45||
|Full Page||Half Page||Inside Cover Page||Cover Page|
|Single||INR 1200||INR 800||INR 1400||INR 1600|
|Multiple*||INR 900||INR 650||INR 1050||INR 1200|
|*Rate applicable per insertion for at least three consecutive insertions. All other terms and conditions are the same.|
NCC Review management