Rev. Y. David: A Pioneer of Protestant Christian Social Activism in India passes away (27 June 1940 – 21 November 2016) The National Council of Churches in India is deeply saddened by the passing away of the veteran ecumenist and Christian social activist, Rev. Yesuadian David, an ordained minister of the Church of South India, […]
Author Archive for: Roger
About Roger Gaikwad
General Secretary, NCCI.
Entries by Roger Gaikwad
- Locarno Film Festival recognizes movies for promoting gender justice, human dignity
- Christian nurse in UK fired after 'giving her patient a Bible' is allowed back to work
- Students at interreligious summer school say it 'breaks down prejudices about the other'
- Pastors in US are seen as a primary voice on poverty: Barna survey
- Druze who served faithfully in Israeli army join protest against Nation-State Law
- Kerala Floods: Operation Chlorine Tablet, Operation Bleaching Powder Needed
- Military Parade Cancelled, How Does Peace Movement Build On This Victory?
- Readying Knives: The Mortality of Australian Prime Ministers
- A Tribute to Samir Amin
- Sheer Hypocricy: How America and Americans Interfered in the Election of Boris Yeltsin
- Irish town to twin with Beit Sahour
- Seeking ‘humanity’ in the Gaza truce agreement
- Israel rejects UN report on protecting Palestinians
- As pro-Palestinian pols win primaries, US Jews ask if it’s ‘a wave or a ripple’
- Reports Regions Topics Archives Audio reports Noam Chomsky: Israeli Support Eroding in America