Respected Ecumenical Leaders and dear friends,
World Water Day is an international observance day and has been observed on 22 March every year, focuses on the importance of water and a core focus is to support the achievement of Sustainable Development Goal (SDG-6) to ensure water and sanitation for all by 2030. The National Council of Churches in India – Dalit and Tribal/Adivasi Concerns is organizing a webinar on the theme “Valuing Water in India” on 18 March 2021 at 04.00 PM (IST) on Zoom Platform. The Zoom link, ID and password are mentioned below. May I request you to kindly encourage your congregational members, colleagues and friends to join and participate in the webinar. Water scarcity, water pollution, inadequate water supply, lack of sanitation, and the impacts of climate change brings to light the inequality of access to water, sanitization and hygiene services and the need to assure the human right to water and sanitation.
Meeting ID: 997 6481 6764
Let us join to observe World Water Day.
Dalit and Tribal/ Adivasi Concerns, NCCI
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
- German president takes Russia to task for 'war of aggression' at global church gathering
- Pope Francis says he plans to meet Russia's Patriarch Kirill in Kazakhstan
- South African theologian to take helm of World Council of Churches in 2023
- Saddleback pastor Rick Warren names his successor ahead of his September retirement
- Act on food crisis now, urges WHO special envoy at churches-led meeting