- Digital Library (Globethics)The Globethics.net Libraries are digital libraries that offer registered users electronic access free-of-charge to thousands of full-text documents on ethics and related disciplines. Participants also have the possibility to submit their own documents to the libraries.
- National Digital Library of IndiaEducational materials are available for users ranging from primary to post-
graduate levels (India).
- National Scholarship Portal (India)National Scholarships Portal is one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. National Scholarships Portal is taken as Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP)
- Scholarship Schemes for minorities (India)GOI – Ministry of Minority Affairs
Scholarships / Schemes for Educational Empowerment
selected rolex swiss imitation rolex datejust m126200 0002 rolex calibre 2836 2813 mens 12mm automatic within your external publication rack also really prevalent.high quality luxury sevenfriday vietnam for men and women.
- India Peace CentreInitiated by the National Council of Churches in India and supported by the national Council of YMCAs in India, the YWCA of India, Gandhi Peace Foundation and Catholic Bishops Conference of India, the Centre has been dedicated to the cause of Peace and Justice among the people of India.
- ESHAESHA: TOWARDS GREATER INCLUSIVITY IN CHURCHES AND IN THEOLOGICAL EDUCATION
- World Council of Churches (WCC)A worldwide fellowship of churches seeking unity, a common witness and Christian service
- Christian Conference of Asia (CCA)An organ and fellowship of Churches and ecumenical councils in Asia for initiating and facilitating dynamic Christian Witness and Action
- EVANGELISCHE MISSIONSWERK IN DEUTSCHLAND (EMW)The Association of Protestant Churches and Missions in Germany (EMW) is a fellowship of Protestant churches – whether members of the Evangelical Church in Germany (EKD) or Free Churches –, mission departments and associations supporting missionary, ecumenical and development cooperation between Christians in Germany and churches overseas.
- German president takes Russia to task for 'war of aggression' at global church gathering
- Pope Francis says he plans to meet Russia's Patriarch Kirill in Kazakhstan
- South African theologian to take helm of World Council of Churches in 2023
- Saddleback pastor Rick Warren names his successor ahead of his September retirement
- Act on food crisis now, urges WHO special envoy at churches-led meeting