Two Days Workshop for Caregivers on ‘Modern Approaches to Disability Care’ Date: 16th& 17th April, 2016 Venue: Sachiapuram, Sivakasi, Tamilnadu National Council of Churches in India Commission on Justice, Peace and Creation World Vision – India Engage Disability Tamilnadu Christian Council & CSI Diocese of Madurai-Ramnad Introduction: A two-day workshop for Care Givers of People […]
Author Archive for: Caesar
About Caesar David
Executive Secretary - NCCI Communications; Website Admin.
Entries by Caesar David
Pre-assembly Statements: Download here: Pre-assembly statements all
NCCI XXVIII Assembly Resolutions on Public Issues We, the delegates of the 28th Quadrennial Assembly of the National Council of Churches in India held at Christ Church Girls’ Senior Secondary School, Jabalpur from April 27 to April 30, 2016, having solemnly reflected upon issues affecting India in particular and the world at large, hereby pass resolutions […]
Message of NCCI XXVIII Quadrennial Assembly We, the delegates from 30 Member Churches, 17 Regional Christian Councils, 17 All India Christian Organizations, 7 Related Agencies and 3 autonomous bodies gathered for the XXVIII Quadrennial Assembly of the National Council of Churches in India that met in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh India. It was hosted by Jabalpur […]
Towards Just and Inclusive Communities When the NCCI was first formed in 1914, the key verse which brought all the constituent units together was John 17:21 – “That they may all be one.” The emphasis was primarily on ecclesial togetherness in bearing witness to the gospel in India. Hundred years later, the key verse of […]
- Churches prepare to reopen during pandemic, but more than 100 COVID-19 cases reported after German service
- Health as a 'primary common good' debated at World Health Assembly
- Global religious groups say COVID-19 presents 'prophetic moment' for governments on healthcare
- Holy Land Christians put their faith in the Resurrection during pandemic
- With world turning virtual during COVID-19 crisis, it's easy to pray
- ÖRK-Exekutivausschuss veranstaltet virtuelle Tagung und betet für eine Welt unter der Bürde von COVID-19
- Junger Mann aus Uganda ist Hoffnungsträger für zukünftige bessere Versorgung von HIV-Kranken und für mehr Gendergerechtigkeit
- ÖRK-Präsidentinnen und -Präsidenten an Pfingsten: „Wogen der Verzweiflung und Zungen wie von Feuer“
- ÖRK trauert um Pastorin Prof. Dr. Mary-Anne Plaatjies van Huffel
- ÖRK grüßt herzlich alle Menschen muslimischen Glaubens, die das islamische Fest des Fastenbrechens Eid al-Fitr feiern.
- The Little Girl and the Sea: Eid in Palestine in Photos
- Israel’s ‘Peace Now “wants Israel to end criminal settlement policy
- Palestine Update Nr. 368 – 19.5.22 – Israels Apartheid verdient Verachtung
- Palestine Update Nr. 365 – 14.5.22 – Schwedische Christliche Frauen …
- Will Palestine squarely face the threat of annexation?