Observance of the NCCI Dalit Liberation Sunday is an annual and significant feature in the NCCI Calendar and we are back to you to remind that as every year we will be observing the Dalit Liberation Sunday with the theme “Climate, Caste, and Care for the Earth” on the 13th November 2015. We have come up with a suggested worship order which could be used wholly or in parts to make the worship more meaningful. Kindly find it in attached file. As it is the season of Advent, if your church calendar is filled, this Sunday may be observed in any other Sunday as well.
Click here to download the PDF.
“UTH TURN…CONNECT CREATE CHANGE” an e-bulletin from the Commission on Youth.
Let’s connect-create-change… It’s “Uth Turn” (youth turn) our turn, you, me, all of us connecting, walking hand in hand, creating a bond strong, changing into an instrument of love. Let us spread God’s word, His love, bringing relief and peace, building a nation of love, of humanity and peace.
- Young people in UK and Netherlands among Europe's least religious continental research shows
- Defy gambling industry and limit stakes to $3, bishop urges UK government
- Christians and Muslims in India vexed that government is seeking to revise history with pro-Hindu narrative
- Trafficking, climate change, refugees greater concerns than Christian persecution for US Catholics: Poll
- UN agencies, NGOs, and World Council of Churches join to end violence against children