Rev. Dr. Abraham Mathew was installed as the next Executive Secretary of NCCI Policy, Governance and Public Witness at NCCI’s Office in New Delhi on October 1, 2018. Rev. Dr. Mathew belongs to the Malankara Mar Thoma Syrian Church, has a Ph.D from Trinity College, Bristol, and has worked extensively in Churches, seminaries and the […]
Author Archive for: Caesar
About Caesar David
Executive Secretary - NCCI Communications; Website Admin.
Entries by Caesar David
Here is an update on the Kerala Flood Relief operations of Association of Theologically Trained Women of India (ATTWI) which is a constituent member of National Council of Churches in India (NCCI). This email was sent to NCCI General Secretary, Rev. Dr. Roger Gaikwad by Rev. Elizabeth Joseph, Treasurer of ATTWI (Email received: Sep. 30, […]
Information about Kerala Flood Relief Operations of Association of Theologically Trained Women of India (ATTWI), a constituent member of National Council of Churches in India (NCCI), as received: The recent floods in Kerala, as we all know, caused colossal damage. during the floods, people were shifted to some safe place but they lost their […]
The National Council of Churches in India (NCCI), in its Executive meeting in Chennai on August 28, 2018, announced Rev. Asir Ebenezer as the next General Secretary of NCCI. He will be taking charge at the turn of the year to succeed the present General Secretary, Rev. Dr. Roger Gaikwad. Rev. Asir Ebenezer is an […]
This is an update from a Constituent member body of NCCI, Church’s Auxiliary for Social Action (CASA) on their relief work for Kerala floods. Received the following by email from Joseph P. Sahayam, Additional Emergency Officer (HQ), CASA. Greetings from CASA! As you are aware the Monsoon Floods in Kerala has created havoc in 13 of the […]
Former Moderator of Northern Evangelical Lutheran Church (NELC), Most. Rev. Shiblal Soren passed away on August 12, 2018. He had been unwell for some time. Please remember the bereaved family, his wife and son, in your prayers for God’s comfort and peace. He represented NELC on NCCI’s Executive Committee and General Body during the quadrennial […]
Brief Report Certificate Course on Gender Justice Theme: PROPHETIC ECCLESIA: CATALYST OF GENDER JUSTICE National Council of Churches in India | Women Concerns Ministry 13th-17th June 2018 | Vishranti nilayam, Bangalore |Organized in partnership with CSI Women’s Fellowship | Australian Church Women Inc. Context: Gender based violence has become a pandemic in India. It is one […]
The Church cannot be dumbfound towards the precarious issues faced by Dalits, Tribals and Adivasis as they have been ostracized from the historical accounts by the dominant historians and writers of ancient Indian history. The need of the hour therefore, in contemporary times, is to listen to the people from the margins, about their struggles […]
August 2, 2018 Warm greetings from NCCI – Dalit and Tribal/ Adivasi Concerns! National Council of Churches in India – Dalit and Tribal/Adivasi Concerns and Catholic Bishop’s Conference of India – Office for SC/BC jointly appeal to the Churches and organisations to actively participate in observing ‘Day of Mourning’ on 10th August to raise our protest […]
National Council of Churches in India – Dalit and Tribal/ Adivasi Concerns Statement of the Consultation for Church Leaders of the Southern Region on “Prophetic Role of Church Leaders in the midst of Injustices” In partnership with EMW Germany, Christian Service Agency and Church of South India | held from 24 – 26 July 2018 at CSI Centre, […]
- COVID 'group of six' ban in England 'will not apply' to places of worship
- U.S. teens and parents share much in common religiously research show
- Asia Bibi appeals to Pakistani Prime Minister to help free Christian girls kidnapped for forced marriages
- Mozambique conflict has raged for decades, but the churches are always there
- In Church of Sweden female priests outnumber men who get more pay
- Steuergerechtigkeit kann biblische Bündnisse erneuern
- ÖRK, ACT Alliance und Kirchenrat des Nahen Ostens rufen dazu auf, sich mit der Notlage des Libanon zu befassen
- ÖRK und Päpstlicher Rat für den interreligiösen Dialog veröffentlichen Schriftstück „Zum Dienst einer verwundeten Welt“
- Die ernste Bedrohung des Amazonas wird durch Agrarplünderungen und Missionierung verschärft
- ÖRK Vorsitzende beteiligt sich am Interreligiösen G20-Forum zu Afrika
- Israel’s peace deals are signed in blood
- Has the Third Intifada arrived?
- Palestine Update Nr. 401, Im Deal zwischen und UAE und Israel geht es nicht um Frieden, 1.9.20
- Die Palestine Update Nr. 400 , 28.8.20, Israels Abteilung für schmutzige Tricks ..
- Palestine Update Nr. 399 – 24.8.20 . Gaza gibt nicht auf ..